Hosting Great, Safe Super Bowl Parties - Tips
Need help hosting your super bowl party? How about getting some tips to share with your clients? Sending out periodic helpful tips to prospects and clients
will help you build your business - or just endear you to your friends. It works.
Here are some helpful tips for a SOBER super bowl party host:
- Always serve food if you're serving alcohol. You want to slow the rate at which a body absorbs alcohol, and snacks will accomplish that for you. Cheese and meats
that are high in protein are especially good. They stay in the stomach longer.
- Measure your mixed drinks. Use standard measures for drinks as this will help keep guests from drinking in excess.
- Use noncarbonated base in alcoholic punch. Carbonated mixers, such as ginger ale, will make the body absorb alcohol more quickly so don't use them.
- Serve plenty of soft drinks, coffee, tea, mineral water, non-alcoholic wine or beer.
- Never force drinks on guests. Never rush to refill their glasses.
- Stop serving alcohol at least one hour before party ends. Top off the evening with pizza and non-alcoholic beverages only.
- Engage guests drinking too much in conversation to slow down their usage. Offer them food. Make all additional drinks smaller or lighter ones.
- Make sure someone is a designated driver. Drive guests home, call them a cab or have them spend the night. Never let an intoxicated person drive home.
Here are some helpful tips for a SOBER super bowl party guest:
- Eat before you leave home for the party.
- Arrive fashionably late for cocktails.
- Refuse politely. As for ice water or fruit juice for starters when asked, "Can I get you a drink?"
- Dilute drinks with fruit juice or water to slow absorption of alcohol in your bloodstream.
- Start late. Have a start and end time, just as you would when dieting.
- Nurse your drinks. Never have more than one drink per hour. Your body needs 15 to 20 minutes to metabolize each drink.
- Trade off. Alternate alcoholic drinks with fruit or vegetable juice.
- Don't experiment. If you're not used to liquor, this is not the time to start.
- Plan in advance for how you will return home.
- Never enter a car to be driven by someone intoxicated. Better to spend for a cab or ride with non-drinking friends or stay overnight.
- Never risk your life or someone else's.
Preventing Identity Theft Tips
Simple Decorating Tips
Color for Sunny Rooms
Start a Home Staging Business|
Learn how to make money in the home staging business. Study at home at your pace. We have the most comprehensive, easy to understand
training on the planet. Tons of resources to help you become successful.
Become a Home Stager
Get free decorating tips for your home or the homes of your clients. Send a blank email to our List Manager and you'll
be added automatically, but you must CONFIRM your subscription request. A request for confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide. We are a
spam-free site and will never sell, trade or give away your email address to anyone for any purpose.
Decorating Newsletter - Must Confirm
Barbara Jennings is author of 10 decorating books: Decor Secrets Revealed, Rearrange It, Home Staging for Profit, Home Staging for Yourself,
Arrange Your Stuff, Advanced Redesign, Pro Art Consulting, Where There's a Wall - There's a Way, The Art of Hanging Art, Great Parties! Great Homes!
2002-Present Copyright Decorate-Redecorate.Com |