How to Polish Those Hard Wood Floors Before You
Your hard wood floors look fabulous when you first got them, but now are they
looking kind of dingy? Before you bring guests into your home, here are some
quick tips for getting your floors polished to a sheen. So don't go hire someone
to completely refinish your floors. You might not have to do that.
- There are now products on the market that will fill in those everyday
scratches and give your hard wood floors a lustrous shine.
- It's a quick drying multi-functional polymer
- No need for harsh chemicals, waxes and petroleum solvents.
- It's called "Floor Revive".
- You pour it on your floors and mop it in.
- Dries in about 40 minutes.
- Minimizes scratches.
- Will protect your floors for up to 6 months.
- No build-up and no yellowing.
- It will also restore marble, slate, concrete and linoleum floors too.
- Runs around $20 for a bottle of 16 oz.
- For more info, you can call 800-721-0352. We don't sell it, but I
thought you might like to know about it.
Quick Links for Gifts and Sprucing Up Your Home
Gift Wrapping Tips
Easy Decorating Tricks
Decorating with Rugs
More Holiday Decorating Links
Christmas Decorating Outside
Christmas Decorating on a Budget
Christmas Decorating House Idea
Christmas Decorating Holiday Idea
Buying a Turkey
Get free decorating tips for your home or the homes of your clients. Send a blank email to our List Manager and you'll
be added automatically, but you must CONFIRM your subscription request. A request for confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide. We are a
spam-free site and will never sell, trade or give away your email address to anyone for any purpose.
Decorating Newsletter - Must Confirm
Turning Your Decorating Into Profits
Why not change your future and do what you love. Instead of helping friends decorate for free, why not turn your talents into
an income producing business of your own?
Home Staging Secrets Revealed
Interior Redesign Secrets Revealed
Home Decorating Secrets Revealed
Barbara Jennings is author of 10 decorating books: Decor Secrets Revealed, Rearrange It, Home Staging for Profit, Home Staging for Yourself,
Arrange Your Stuff, Advanced Redesign, Pro Art Consulting, Where There's a Wall - There's a Way, The Art of Hanging Art, Great Parties! Great Homes!
2002-Present Copyright Decorate-Redecorate.Com |