How to Care for Your Furniture
I own what was once a beautiful leather sofa. But I also own cats who have proceeded to scratch my beautiful leather sofa in numerous places, sad to say. So I contemplated
buying a new sofa (cause I can't let go of my beautiful pets). And in visiting some furniture showrooms, I collected a couple of brochures on furniture care programs
that they offer. I thought you might be interested.
1 Plan by Guardian
, 3194 Hickory Blvd, Hudson, NC 28638
The Elite Furniture Protection
- Guardian provides fabric, leather and wood care protection programs.
- You can be covered against water-based and oil-based stains, accidental rips, cuts, burns and punctures.
- Leather is protected against premature fading due to sunlight, staining due to food and beverage stains, human or pet bodily fluids. It is also protected against accidental
rips, cuts, burns and punctures.
- Their wood finish maintenance system protects from premature fading, cracking, checking, peeling and from stains from food or beverages. You also get coverage for
accidental heat marks, surface gouges and water ring damage to wood and lacquered furniture.
- These types of plans are available normally from furniture retailers who offer them. Contact the company directly for information on how you can get coverage.
- This plan protects against accidental stains from food and beverages, nail polish, polish remover, ballpoint pen marks, human and pet bodily fluid (except for
perspiration and hair or body oils)
- Other protections may include accidental damages from burns, punctures, rips, tears, cuts, frames and springs, breakage, liquid rings or marks, gouges, scratches,
chips, cigarette burns and heat marks, checking cracking, bubbling or peeling of wood finishes, loss of silvering on mirrors, chips, scratches or breakage of glass or
- Visit Guardsman.Com for information on how you can get their program.
Hilarious Video About Water Leaks
More Tips on Preventing Identity Theft
Start an Art Collection
Furniture Care Programs
Start a Home Staging Business from Home|
STAGING BUSINESS VIDEO
BASIC STAGING BUSINESS
BASIC REDESIGN BUSINESS
DIAMOND COMBO DELUXE
DIAMOND COMBO COURSE
A FEW TESTIMONIALS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
FIND A STAGER
DESIGN FOR HOMEOWNERS
DECOR SECRETS REVEALED
ART OF HANGING ART
Get free decorating tips for your home or the homes of your clients. Send a blank email to our List Manager and you'll
be added automatically, but you must CONFIRM your subscription request. A request for confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide. We are a
spam-free site and will never sell, trade or give away your email address to anyone for any purpose.
Decorating Newsletter - Must Confirm
Barbara Jennings is author of 10 decorating books: Decor Secrets Revealed, Rearrange It, Home Staging for Profit, Home Staging for Yourself,
Arrange Your Stuff, Advanced Redesign, Pro Art Consulting, Where There's a Wall - There's a Way, The Art of Hanging Art, Great Parties! Great Homes!
2002-Present Copyright Decorate-Redecorate.Com |