Christmas Decorating Business
If you have kids, it's always nice to let them help decorate the Christmas tree. As they grow older, however, don't you find you wind up doing all of the decorating
by yourself? Well, if you're like me, somewhere along the path from breaking out the decorations from the stored boxes to packing them back up again, you've probably
thought about what it would be like to decorate for other people. Did you know that offering a Christmas decorating business service is a viable business and that
you could pick up some extra income during the holidays that way?
- Many people just don't have time to decorate for the holidays.
- Even if they had time, many people just don't have the knack and would rather hire someone like you to do it for them.
- Being good with color and placement is an essential part of a good holiday decorating business service.
- Some decorators will go shop for the decorations and others will just use what the client already has.
- You can even get involved in wrapping the presents, or at least dressing them up for your client.
- While it is just a seasonal business, it's a fun and creative business to start.
- Your expenses are quite low and there is hardly any risk.
- Training requirements are also quite minimal.
- Our Decor Secrets Revealed ebook will get you going in the right direction
when it comes to arranging furniture and accessories.
- Our Rearrange It! ebook (or printed book) will teach you the basics of
starting your own redesign business, and you can incorporate your Christmas decorating business service right along side a year-round redesign service.
Quick Christmas Decorating Links
Christmas Decorating Outside
Christmas Decorating on a Budget
Christmas Decorating House Idea
Christmas Decorating Holiday Idea
More Holiday Decorating Links
Buying a Turkey
Get free decorating tips for your home or the homes of your clients. Send a blank email to our List Manager and you'll
be added automatically, but you must CONFIRM your subscription request. A request for confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide. We are a
spam-free site and will never sell, trade or give away your email address to anyone for any purpose.
Decorating Newsletter - Must Confirm
Start a Decorating Business
We have many affordable options to learning the home staging and/or interior redesign business. View our 3-minute video overview, then
select an option that is right for you.
1) Home Staging - Home Stagers
2) Redecorating Business
3) Gold Redesign Business
Barbara Jennings is author of 10 decorating books: Decor Secrets Revealed, Rearrange It, Home Staging for Profit, Home Staging for Yourself,
Arrange Your Stuff, Advanced Redesign, Pro Art Consulting, Where There's a Wall - There's a Way, The Art of Hanging Art, Great Parties! Great Homes!
2002-Present Copyright Decorate-Redecorate.Com |